10 Best SEO Ranking Tools To Help You Dominate Google
Building a website without SEO is like building a road without direction.
When over 3 billion folks type into Google’s little search bar every single day there is no doubt that SEO is worth your investment.
While you can manually gather data from Google Analytics and Keyword Planner to do keyword research, it can be very time consuming. The good news is, there are a lot of great SEO ranking tools out there at any price range (some good ones are even lower than $50 per month).
Below are 10 best SEO ranking tools to help you rank on search engines.
Jaaxy (Most recommended)
Cost: $19 per month
Official Website: Jaaxy.com
Jaaxy is an awesome low-competitive keyword research tool that also offers various tracking features to help optimize your SEO efforts. In order to make it to Google’s first page, you first need to do keyword research correctly.
Kristi Hines said it best:
… which is the reason why Jaaxy is my most recommended tool when it comes to SEO ranking.
Jaaxy’s most notable features include:
- Keyword Competition – Quickly help you determine keyword competition (with metrics such as Quoted Search Results) to find the best keywords to rank for on search engines.
- SEO Analysis – Helps you analyse top results for any keywords.
- Keyword List Manager – Save and track any keywords for later reference.
- Rank Checker – With Jaaxy, you can quickly check your ranking position on Google without the hassle of manually searching and counting in Incognito mode.
Cost: $124.75 one time
Official Website: SEO-Spyglass.com
SEO Spyglass is notable for its affordable price of only $124.75 one time, a rare pricing model when all other SEO tools only offers monthly subscriptions. Even better, SEO Spyglass is quite a powerhouse desktop backlink analysis SEO software compatible on any devices.
Used and trusted by many big brands such as Amazon Webstore, HP, Toshiba and more, SEO Spyglass is a great choice for every online marketers.
SEO Spyglass’ most notable features include:
- Backlink checker – As we all know that backlinks is a major search engine’s ranking factor. SEO Spyglass helps you pull all backlinks to any website or pages instantly.
- Keyword anchor text – In addition, the tool also helps you determine anchor text patterns that links to any sites on the internet.
- PageRank – SEO Spyglass displays the Google PageRank for every inbound link that you can easily sort by to check the quality of links pointing at you or your competitors’ page.
- Traffic sent from each backlink – This is a metric from the Alexa Traffic Rank that estimates the amount of traffic a site receives. The idea is that a backlink from a website with high numbers of visitors is probably directing some of those visitors via the backlink.
- Sort links from blogs and forums – This is a unique feature to SEO Spyglass that allows you to filter for only links from blogs and forums. These links are more easy to reproduce by manually submitting a post or reaching out to the blogger in question.
- Calculate backlink’s value – SEO Spyglass’s software also helps calculate the value of each backlink based upon the link density of the referring page.
Cost: $69.95 per month
Official Website: SEMRush.com
SEMrush is a competitor research tool that focuses on all aspects of search engine marketing from SEO to PPC.
Considering that SEMrush has access to a massive amount of data from both Google and Bing, with over 95 million organic keywords in their database, you can trust in them to deliver all necessary reports and snatch the upper hand from your competitors.
SEMRush’s most notable features include:
- Analytics reports – This feature allows you to get insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building.
- Keyword difficulty – This feature allows you to find keywords with less competition and instantly estimate keyword difficulty.
- Position tracking – This feature helps you track any domain or keyword from any location, even better, SEMrush has the ability to target different devices.
- Site audit – This feature allows you to check your site’s health with SEMrush’s quick SEO analysis tool.
- SEO ideas – Is a unique feature that helps you analyze Google ranking factors affecting your website’s performance and get actionable recommendations based on the collected data.
- My reports – This feature allows you to export all of SEMrush’s data in an elegant custom PDF report.
Cost: $49 per month
Official Website: WooRank.com
WooRank is an SEO checker and website review tool. After only a few years since their release back in 2011, WooRank has quickly become one of the most popular tool to analyse and generate SEO reports.
While $49 per month is already a great price, you are also allowed to generate SEO reports for free and a 7-day unlimited trial of all WooRank features to really determine if this is the right tool for you.
WooRank’s most notable features include:
- In-Depth Reviews – This feature allows you to generate as many website reviews as you like and track your progress in real time as well as download them as branded PDFs.
- Competitive Analysis – This feature helps you discover which keywords they are targeting and adapt your strategy with WooRank’s Competitive Analysis tool.
- Marketing checklist – WooRank has a unique integrated marketing checklist that gives you an easy-to-use, prioritized set of tasks so you know which one to tackle next.
Cost: Free with upgrades
Official Website: Ahrefs.com
Ahrefs is a renowned SEO backlink checker and competitor research tools that boasts the largest index of live links on the internet, to provide you with the most valuable SEO data.
The best thing about Ahrefs is their eagerness to stay up-to-date with the ever-changing SEO scene, always updating useful new features such as Backlinks Report, Domain Comparison, Batch Analysis and SEO Report.
Ahrefs’s most notable features include:
- Site explorer – This feature allows you to get an in-depth look at the backlink profile and search traffic of any website or URL.
- Content explorer – This feature discovers the most popular content for any topic (by backlinks, organic traffic and social shares).
- Domain comparison – This feature compares backlink profiles of up to 5 different domains.
- Batch analysis – This rad feature helps you to pull Ahrefs’ SEO metrics for up to 200 URLs.
Cost: $15 per month
Official Website: SheerSEO.com
SheerSEO is some of the most affordable all-in-one SEO tools in the market that helps you with everything from managing to monitoring to conducting SEO campaigns. While SheerSEO boasts a wide range of features from PageRank tracker, backlink checker, social media tracker and more, it’s best known for tracking your ranking on search engines and checking how your promotion efforts (such as link building) is impacting it.
SheerSEO starts at as low as $7 per month and their best value option is $15 per month.
Here’s an overview of SheerSEO’s main features:
- Rank tracking – SheerSEO allows you to track search engine’s ranking for any given keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo. The most useful part of this feature is its’ historical tracking, that lets you follow trends in your rankings over time.
- Number of backlinks – Quickly visualise the number of backlinks to your site, this allows you keep track of any negative SEO trends, so you’ll be able to take action before it’s too late.
- Social media tracking – SheerSEO allows you to track all mentions of your brand from large social media channels like Twitter and Facebook and is good at finding sharing activity you won’t normally see.
- Mailed Reports – This feature is specially designed for SEO agencies to send PDF or CSV reports to their clients.
Cost: $49.99 per month
Official Website: Majestic.com
Majestic is a marketing search engine and SEO backlink checker tool. Boasting their own URL index of over 161 billion crawled URLs, Majestic is also known for their unique features such as bulk backlink checker, compare tool and clique hunter.
Majestic’s most notable features include:
- Site Explorer – This feature lets you explore any domain’s backlink and offers a summary of the website’s backlink profile (number of backlinks, referring domains, .edu backlinks, etc.).
- Keyword Checker – This feature allows you to check keywords or phrases and see how many times it appears, as well as getting the search volume for each keyword.
- Link Profile Fight – This unique feature allows you to visually compare backlink profiles for two different sites.
- Backlink History – Majestic makes it possible for you to check backlink history for trends from you or your competitors sites.
- Bulk Backlink Checker – As the name suggests, this tool allows you to check backlink counts for multiple domains.
- Compare Tool – This feature allows you to compare site authority for up to 5 domains with metrics such as backlink profile, trust flow, indexed URLs.
- Clique Hunter – This feature allows you to find linking trends for up to 10 sites. The idea behind it is that if these sites are linking to so many of your competitors, they are also more likely to link to you.
Cost: $99 per month
Official Website: RavenTools.com
Built by SEO agency for SEO agencies, Raven Tools an online marketing tool and reporting software that draws data from multiple sources, including Majestic SEO, SEOMoz, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Adwords.
One of Raven Tools’ best features, among over 30, is their Research tool, an SEO report feature that allows you to generate an extensive report from any given website or keywords.
Majestic’s most notable features include:
- Marketing reports – This feature allows you to build custom, mobile-ready reports from all data drawn from Raven Tools.
- SEO auditor – This feature allows you to check your site’s health with Raven Tools’ SEO analysis tool.
- Competitive analysis – This feature checks your competitors’ sites, with a focus on their structure, keywords, speed and other SEO-related factors to determine the overall quality of the SEO campaign behind them.
- Keyword Research – This feature gives you an extensive research suite that pulls keyword data from several sources, such as Google AdWords, SEOmoz and OpenCalais’ Alchemy.
- Link building – This feature allows you to manage your links for outreach purpose.
SEO Site Checkup
Cost: $19.95 per month
Official Website: SEOSiteCheckup.com
SEO Site Checkup is a SEO tool that helps you monitor and keep track of your site’s SEO growth with a variety of metrics such as site speed, broken links as well as a complete site analysis. The best part about SEO Site Checkup is their weekly SEO monitoring emails, so you can always stay up-to-date with your website’s SEO health.
SEO Site Checkup boasts a variety of features such as:
- Complete website analysis – Gives you an in-depth analysis on how well your site is optimized for SEO, this information can also be exported and stored as PDF to keep track of your SEO efforts.
- Sitemap generator – This feature allows you to quickly generate a sitemap for your site, as you may know sitemap is a must-have according to Google Webmaster.
- Website monitoring – SEO Site Checkup also helps monitor your site 24/7 and notice via email whenever your site is down, to help you fix any issues right away.
- Track your site’s loading speed – Automatically tracks your site loading speed, so you’ll be able to pinpoint whenever your server is slow or buggy to avoid loosing traffic.
Cost: $113.67 per month
Official Website: SEOprofiler.com
SEOprofiler is a complete SEO software solution that includes backlink, optimization, analysis, rankings, keywords, competitive intelligence. SEOprofiler enables you to generate more than 20 different SEO reports, from search engine ranking report, keyword difficulty report, or a competitor ad report.
SEOprofiler also offers a free version that allows you to check and monitor backlinks for any websites or URLs.
SEOprofiler’s most notable features include:
- Ranking monitor – This feature checks your ranking and keyword tracking data.
- AdWords intelligence – This feature checks your estimated AdWords earning per month based on your traffic count.
- Website audit – This feature gives an overview on all SEO errors on your site such as missing meta data, title tag, etc.
- Link analysis – This feature gives an in-depth backlink profile from SEOprofiler’s own link index.
- Social media – This feature checks your social media reach.
It is not the job of Search Engine Optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically re-engineer the website so that it becomes an eagle.
A great SEO software not only helps optimize your marketing efforts and rank on search engines, but also saves you valuable time and energy. My most recommended SEO tool is Jaaxy for keyword research. And if you are looking for a software to keep track of your ranking position, SheerSEO is a great solution. 😉
These are all the best SEO ranking tools I know, what other tools do you recommend? And what are the best ways to leverage from them?
Ready to start an online business? Check out my recommended resources.