8 Affordable SEO Software Tools (Under $50 Per Month)
You can’t do SEO without statistics.
That said, it’s not a good idea to invest hundreds of dollars on SEO or keyword research when you are on a tight budget. The good news is, aside from the huge (and expensive) SEO softwares like Ahrefs or SEMrush, there are many affordable and great solutions for online marketers as well.
Here are 10 affordable SEO software tools, under $50 per month, to help you optimize your marketing efforts.
Check it out.
SEO Spyglass (Most Recommended)
Cost: $124.75 one time
Official Website: SEO-Spyglass.com
While not under $40 per month, SEO Spyglass is even cheaper in that it doesn’t require any recurring payment, which would save up a lot in the long run. SEO Spyglass is a desktop and backlink analysis SEO software compatible on any devices.
Used and trusted by many big brands such as Amazon Webstore, HP, Toshiba and more, SEO Spyglass is definitively a great choice for every online marketers.
SEO Spyglass features include:
- Backlink checker – As we all know that backlinks is a major search engine’s ranking factor. SEO Spyglass helps you pull all backlinks to any website or pages instantly.
- Keyword anchor text – In addition, the tool also helps you determine anchor text patterns that links to any sites on the internet.
- PageRank – SEO Spyglass displays the Google PageRank for every inbound link that you can easily sort by to check the quality of links pointing at you or your competitors’ page.
- Traffic sent from each backlink – This is a metric from the Alexa Traffic Rank that estimates the amount of traffic a site receives. The idea is that a backlink from a website with high numbers of visitors is probably directing some of those visitors via the backlink.
- Sort links from blogs and forums – This is a unique feature to SEO Spyglass that allows you to filter for only links from blogs and forums. These links are more easy to reproduce by manually submitting a post or reaching out to the blogger in question.
- Calculate backlink’s value – SEO Spyglass’s software also helps calculate the value of each backlink based upon the link density of the referring page.
Cost: $19 per month
Official Website: Jaaxy.com
Jaaxy is primarily a low-competitive keyword research tool, but they also offer various tracking features to help optimize your SEO efforts. In addition, keyword research is at the foundation of SEO. As Kristi Hines said:
And that’s what Jaaxy is good at, helping you at both finding profitable keywords and tracking your progress for a reasonable price.
Jaaxy boasts a number of features including:
- Keyword Competition – Quickly help you determine keyword competition (with metrics such as Quoted Search Results) to find the best keywords to rank for on search engines.
- SEO Analysis – Helps you analyse top results for any keywords.
- Keyword List Manager – Save and track any keywords for later reference.
- Rank Checker – With Jaaxy, you can quickly check your ranking position on Google without the hassle of manually searching and counting in Incognito mode.
Cost: $15 per month
Official Website: SheerSEO.com
SheerSEO is the most affordable all-in-one SEO tools in the market that helps you manage, monitor, and conduct SEO campaigns. While SheerSEO boasts a wide range of features from PageRank tracker, backlink checker, social media tracker and more, it’s best known for tracking your ranking on search engines and checking how your promotion efforts (such as link building) are impacting it.
SheerSEO starts at as low as $7, their best value option is $15.
Here’s an overview of SheerSEO’s main features:
- Rank tracking – SheerSEO allows you to track search engine’s ranking for any given keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo. The most useful part of this feature is its’ historical tracking, that lets you follow trends in your rankings over time.
- Number of backlinks – Quickly visualise the number of backlinks to your site, this allows you keep track of any negative SEO trends, so you’ll be able to take action before it’s too late.
- Social media tracking – SheerSEO allows you to track all mentions of your brand from large social media channels like Twitter and Facebook and is good at finding sharing activity you won’t normally see.
- Mailed Reports – This feature is specially designed for SEO agencies to send PDF or CSV reports to their clients.
Cost: $49.99 per month
Official Website: Majestic.com
Majestic is a marketing search engine and SEO backlink checker tool. Majestic is more expensive than others tools in this list, but they do offer a special plan at $49.99 per month for quarterly subscriptions.
Majestic’s features include:
- Site Explorer – This feature let’s you explore any domain’s backlink and offers a summary of the website’s backlink profile (number of backlinks, referring domains, .edu backlinks, etc.).
- Keyword Checker – This feature allows you to check keywords or phrases and see how many times it appears, as well as getting the search volume for each keyword.
- Link Profile Fight – This unique feature allows you to visually compare backlink profiles for two different sites.
- Backlink History – Majestic makes it possible for you to check backlink history for trends from you or your competitors sites.
- Bulk Backlink Checker – As the name suggests, this tool allows you to check backlink counts for multiple domains.
- Compare Tool – This feature allows you to compare site authority for up to 5 domains with metrics such as backlink profile, trust flow, indexed URLs.
- Clique Hunter – This feature allows you to find linking trends for up to 10 sites. The idea behind it is that if these sites are linking to so many of your competitors, they are also more likely to link to you.
Cost: $50 per month
Official Website: UpCity.com
UpCity is a SEO software for SEO agencies. However their rich set of SEO, and social tools can also be useful for any online businesses. At $50, you can use UpCity to run 1 campaign and track 5 keywords.
UpCity’s features include:
- Ranking reports – UpCity runs daily reports to show you where you and your competitors rank in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- On-site troubleshooting – This feature automatically scans and audits your site to help identify and provide solutions to on-site SEO issues.
- Social media & directory management – This feature allows you to submit your brand on social media channels and directories, while keeping track of what is going on to protect your brand image.
- Backlink exploration – This feature allows you to keep track of your backlink profile (with datas such as the number of backlink, source and anchor text).
- Education – UpCity also hosts an education center with everything from learning how to convert more sales to grow your business. This is a great resource for small business owners, marketers and bloggers alike.
Cost: $49 per month
Official Website: WooRank.com
WooRank, started in 2011, is a specialized in-depth SEO checker software. WooRank proudly reviews up to 75k sites per month, and is widely known as some of the best tools to generate SEO reports on the internet.
WooRank’s features include:
- In-Depth reviews – Allows you to pull out reviews of your site with various datas such as SEO, social media, usability and more. The best part is that WooRank also allows you to track your progress real-time for any upcoming bug or issues.
- Competitive analysis – This feature allows you to keep track of your competitors and discover which keywords they are targeting, to help you adapt your strategy accordingly.
- Marketing checklist – This is a unique feature to WooRank that helps you prioritize your tasks and make the most out of your marketing efforts.
- Export branded reviews – This feature is especially useful for SEO agencies to swiftly generate and download PDF site reviews for their clients.
SEO Site Checkup
Cost: $19.95 per month
Official Website: SEOSiteCheckup.com
SEO Site Checkup is a SEO tool that helps you monitor and keep track of your site growth with metrics such as site speed, broken links as well as a complete site analysis. The best part about SEO Site Checkup is their Weekly SEO monitoring emails, so you can always be up-to-date on your online business.
SEO Site Checkup boasts a variety of features such as:
- Complete website analysis – Gives you an in-depth analysis on how well your site is optimized for SEO, this information can also be exported and stored as PDF to keep track of your SEO efforts.
- Sitemap generator – This feature allows you to quickly generate a sitemap for your site, as you may know sitemap is a must-have according to Google Webmaster.
- Website monitoring – SEO Site Checkup also helps monitor your site 24/7 and notice via email whenever your site is down, to help you fix any issues right away.
- Track your site’s loading speed – Automatically tracks your site loading speed, so you’ll be able to pinpoint whenever your server is slow or buggy to avoid loosing traffic.
Cost: $29.90 per month
Official Website: Site-Analyzer.com
Site Analyzer is an on-page analysis and page review for SEO purpose. Proudly boasting over 40,000 users, Site Analyzer helps you keep track of your site’s performance on key points such as accessibility, design, texts, multimedia, and networking.
Site Analyzer’s key features are:
- Deep on-page analysis – Site Analyzer allows you to create a complete analysis of any pages from your content, keywords, design, performance and accessibility.
- Full website scan – This feature crawls your website for any technical SEO issues such as broken links, duplicate content and more.
- Keyword tracking – Helps you track any keywords’ position on Google. This feature is unique to Site Analyzer in that you can easily visualize your data to see prominent ranking patterns.
- Export branded reviews – Site Analyzer also allows you to create customized and unique branded SEO reports in both PDF and CSV formats.
Without big data analytics, companies are blind and deaf, wandering out onto the web like deer on a freeway.
A great SEO software not only saves you valuable time, but also helps better optimize your marketing efforts and develop your online business. However, you don’t want to over invest on SEO in the early stages.
That’s where these affordable SEO software tools comes into play.
These are all the best tools I’ve found for SEO analysis, what other tools do you recommend? And what are the best ways to leverage from them?
Ready to start an online business? Check out my recommended resources.